Sorry guys…

No post today. I’ve really abused myself in the last few days getting my last thee grad school/fellowship apps in and I’ve managed to sprain my shoulder… so I can’t sit up by myself much less use my computer lol. I’m typing this painstakingly letter by letter on my iPod touch. Hope to be back as soon as possible!!

26 Responses to “Sorry guys…”

1. Lisa says:

Aww get better soon girl!! Will look forward to when you can post again!
    .-= Lisa´s last blog ..Review: Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Collection/Liner =-.

no worries!! take care of yourself first! don’t you dare apologize for that :P ’cause if you don’t take care of yourself, you’re definitely not going to be able to blog.

3. oh no! Take good care of yourself, and get better soon!
    .-= Makeupmorsels´s last blog ..My Stash =-.

4. Kayla says:

Ahh! Hope you get better soon, don’t do much until you’re all healed up! (:
    .-= Kayla´s last blog ..sunday evening, monday morning, time to get back in the grind of things =-.

AWWW – so sorry to hear that!! I hope you get better soon! Good luck on the applications.
    .-= ndoodles´s last blog ..Pucker UP! =-.

6. freshelle says:

hope you feel better soon! and don’t worry about us!
    gl with all the apps!

7. Oh you poor thing. *hugs* I hope your shoulder gets better soon!! Try to take it easy, k? :)
    .-= Shop N’ Chomp´s last blog ..Girl Crush: Rachel Bilson =-.

awww get better soon!
    .-= amynaree´s last blog ..My Current Loves and Obsessions =-.

9. Diane says:

Aww Hun I hope you get better soon! Good luck on your grad school/fellowship apps!
    .-= Diane´s last blog ..Collective Haul: Sleek Palettes, Beaute De Kose =-.

get well soon my sweetie, it takes a bit of time and a lot of rest to heal so be careful ok?

11. adin says:

awww…get well soon……take a rest & Ice packs would help…

get better soon hun!! but at least you are done w/ those apps now, congrats again! i know how exciting and relieving it is to be finally done w/ those, so big applause and a big hug for ya! <3
    .-= Lulu´s last blog ..[Catching Up] Presents & Prizes! =-.

13. i’m so sorry to hear that, good luck and speed recovery! applying for grad school can really be stressful – i know when i was applying to do my masters last year it was a huge source of stress for me! good luck with everything!
    .-= Musicalhouses´s last blog ..New Konad Plate Designs Coming Out! Pictures Included! =-.

14. May says:

Oh noo! I hope you get well soon. **Hugs** <3

15. Claire says:

Get well soon girl! Please try & get as much rest as possible. xoxo

16. Mona says:

omg! rest up sweetie! hope your shoulder isn’t too bad?!
    .-= Mona´s last blog ..Majolica Majorca Spring 2010 =-.

17. HT says:

Oh my gosh!!! I hope you’re recovering nicely. Feel better soon!!!

You take care hun!! <33

19. hope your shoulder gets better. man those applications are so annoying, but good luck applying!! I got my fingers crossed for ya <3
    .-= Pop Champagne´s last blog ..A Piece of Me – January 2010 =-.

hope you start to feel better soon!
    .-= mayaari´s last blog ..Sweet Treats and Grey FOTD =-.

21. innerchild says:

omg. Get better soon! Sprained shouder, ouch. :( *sends flowers*
    .-= innerchild´s last blog ..Tagged by Tamara: The Picture Tag =-.

Get better soon Cat!!! *muahh*
    .-= Blair´s last blog ..Gmarket Bits & Bobs =-.

hope you get better soon!! You should stick a deep heat pad on it! Should make it better I think. Don’t overexert yourself.

P.S. I just remembered that Strawberry mochi isn’t on blogspot, thus you my friend, are NOT BLOCKED IN CHINA! =D Happy happy~

24. BofB says:

Sorry to hear that you hurt your arm, I hope you get better soon!
    .-= BofB´s last blog ..Soft Eye Make-up : Pink & Gold =-.

25. Arianne says:

Aww sorry to hear that! Get well soon. :)
    .-= Arianne´s last blog ..Swatches: Sassy Minerals So Cheeky & Eye Candy Shimmers. =-.

26. yumeko says:

take care sweetie!
    get well soon and dont hurt urself!!!!!
    .-= yumeko´s last blog ..Adventures in Hong Kong thus far…. =-.