Birthday Love from Lulu ♥

Today I came home to another surprise birthday package in the mail from the lovely Lulu! We’ve been mailing back and forth for a few months now and I’m so happy to have gotten to know her, she’s a total sweetheart. ♥ Look what adorable labels she used for my package!

SQUEE BUNNY

She wrote a really sweet note and wrapped everything up so nicely!

Everything wrapped up all nicely. She even tied the “package” with a pink ribbon bow!

I feel bad now because when I send people things it’s usually really awkwardly taped in layers of bubble wrap because I’m paranoid about breakage – nowhere near as pretty and neat as the packages I’ve been getting!

love + toast sugar grapefruit hand lotion, Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Body Milk, NYX Trio TS02, Kit Kats, Jasmine & Milk Tea packets!

I feel so spoiled!! Lulu remembered my comment about trying to find the love + toast stuff and she knows how much I love Korres lotions, Kit Kats and milk tea! The NYX trio is so pretty too – perfect pastels for spring! I can’t wait to try out everything! (Although… I think I have to use up a few hand lotions before I open up this one – it’s so cute though, the tube is pink!!!)

Thank you so much Lulu!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Disclaimer: The products featured in this post were sent to me as a gift from a friend. I am not affiliated with the manufacturers/distributors of any of these products and received no compensation for this post.

Tags: , , ,

20 Responses to “Birthday Love from Lulu ♥”

OOOOO! How much fun :D the box on the left looks cutee. Vanilla Cinnamon sounds DELICIOUS!
    .-= sarah´s last blog ..Contemplation =-.

It’s love + toast! I’ve been drooling over the brand forever now lol. I think if I like the hand cream I’m going to order all the other ones and a few of the perfumes as well teeheehee.

& dude, Vanilla Cinnamon smells delicious too!

2. innerchild says:

Aw how sweet! The Kit-Kat is making me hungry lol I’m like you, I wrap evertything in bubble wrap and eh, doesnt turn out so cute haha I wish I had cute handwriting too~ Nice stuff you got, I hope you like everything :D
    .-= innerchild´s last blog ..Sephora VIB 15% Off Sale Event =-.

LOL. So I have to admit that all the Kit Kats I’ve received are already gone LOL. They’re so nummy!!

That’s another thing… I almost never send candy in my packages! Because we never have any at home… SO would have eaten it already LOL.

Lulu is just the cutest ever. =)

3. Lulu’s such a sweetheart! =D Everything is so cute and pretty!!

She totally is!

4. megan says:

How sweet!

Happy belated birthday!:D
    .-= megan´s last blog ..Pretty Fruity =-.

I’m really lucky to have made such wonderful friends. =)

& thank you! :D

5. omg the bunny stationary is so cute! everything looks so pretty, it’s so sweet of her
    .-= makeup morsels´s last blog ..CVS (mini, I promise) Haul =-.

Isn’t it adorable?! I don’t even know where you’d find stuff like that!!!

Lulu is a doll. =)

hehe I am so glad you liked everything! I hope u will like the hand creme when u get a chance to use it, i love the grapefruit scent :) Now you don’t have to go hunt one down from beautyhabit (?) anymore! When I got those bunny notepads, the first thing I thought about was you!!! I duno why, I think it’s cuz of ur bunny earrings :p and plus your birthday was so close to Easter! The pastels in the NYX eyeshadow really screams your name! and sorry for that one bag of green tea latte, I can’t believe the boy stole all of my bags and that was the only one I had left!!! I need to go to the store and pick up more for you guys soon :p
    .-= Lulu´s last blog ..Finished Products in March =-.

Oh Lulu, I LOVE everything! And I’m pretty close to finishing my L’Occitane hand creme so this will give me motivation! LOL!

& awwww you don’t have to do that! I still haven’t gotten a chance to go to 99 Ranch to hunt for them. Will have to bug SO about it teeheehee. You’re such a sweetheart, Lulu! ♥

What a cute package! Lulu is indeed a sweetheart! Is the nail polish from Essie? The color looks so interesting!
    .-= Jess´s last blog ..Mini Haul : Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Collection =-.

Oh yes! I totally forgot about that one – it’s Mink Muffs from the last winter collex. It’s totally unique in my collection. :D

8. Charlotte says:

Woowza! Any more birthday love and your house will be full :P The package was so beautifully designed! I’m the same as you when it comes to packages…it’s all about practicality over presentation XD
    .-= Charlotte´s last blog ..Welcome To The World =-.

Hahahaha – SO is already so annoyed at me because of the stray packaging everywhere LOL!

9. Yeah, the Primping Parleur has P&J but it’s in the OC. =( Kinda far for us L.A peeps. How awesome that you’ll be moving to SF!
    .-= Shop N’ Chomp´s last blog ..Paul & Joe To Open First U.S Store =-.

Ahhh, I see. I have to admit that I am very poor with CA geography… ^^;;

& dude, I can’t wait!! I love SF! :D

10. Linda says:

AWw how sweet of everyone to send you birthday gifts! I was going to purchase the love + toast hand lotions so let me know if you like it or not!
    .-= Linda´s last blog ..Mac Sunbasque and ELF Candid Coral =-.

I have been so overwhelmed this birthday – I am really lucky to have such wonderful friends. ♥

& of course I’ll keep you updated! :D