Breakfast w/ Sarah! :D :D :D

HI GUYS! OMG today I got to have breakfast with the absolutely charming Sarah of Hello ‘moto & MotoJewelry & her BF! This girl is so cute and all smiles – I had an awesome time hanging out with them. :D (I’m also wearing earrings she made me.)

Sarah & I. :D

Sarah and the BF were down shooting a wedding (they are both amazing photographers!), but they were able to squeeze a little time to have breakfast with me at the little cafe near my apartment. I have to admit, it was the earliest I’ve been up in a few months LOL, but it was so much fun! Sarah is in many ways like the sister I never had and I’m so happy I finally got to meet her in person! :D

Sarah & the BF.

Sarah and her BF are so freaking cute together! We seriously had the most awesome time making jokes and being totally random. I totally can’t wait to hang out more. :D

Thank you so much for a lovely breakfast, Sarah!!!! :D :D :D

Tags:

27 Responses to “Breakfast w/ Sarah! :D :D :D”

aww looks like so much fun!!! hmm breakfast looks yummy too :)
    .-= Lulu´s last blog ..✿ Blogaversary Giveaway ✿ =-.

I only regret that we couldn’t have hung out longer!

I seriously can’t wait until Fall when we can hang out too! :D

2. May says:

Wow, you’re so fast. Looks like you guys had so much fun! I want some breakfast now!hehe
    .-= May´s last blog ..Happy New Year! =-.

Hehehe, if I don’t post stuff then I get so backlogged!! LOL.

It was super fun, Sarah is SO CUTE!

Can’t wait ’till we can hang out together too. :D

3. ooh fun! They look so cute together and that looks like a yummy breakfast
    .-= makeup morsels´s last blog ..Intensive Skincare with Prescriptives =-.

They really are adorable. :D Breakfast was quite delicious. :D

4. Lovely pics! You guys look great =D

Thanks! :D

5. How fun! You two look like you COULD be sisters!
    .-= Jamilla Camel´s last blog ..Sunday Dinner: Antonio Carluccio’s Pesto Recipe =-.

I totally wish we were!!

6. Aww you all look so cute! And I just gave you an award! :)
    .-= Musicalhouses´s last blog ..Two Blog Tag/Awards: Purple Fairy and Sunshine Award! =-.

Hehe, thanks! On both counts! :D

meet-ups are always great, you girls look gorgeous! and more meet-ups for you both :D

Thanks Nikki! I sure hope so!!! :D

8. blue says:

Looks like fun! I have to agree they both make a super cute couple :)
    .-= blue´s last blog ..Dove Men+Care =-.

It was a blast, and yea, they’re pretty much adorable. :D

it’s always such a treat to meet a fellow blogger! glad you gals had fun!
    .-= amynaree´s last blog ..Dupe Discovery: Chanel Coco Rouge 05 – Revlon Soft Rose =-.

Totally! I hope to meet a lot more bloggers in the future.

I totally thought of you and your falsies post too!

10. Caroline says:

Aww, you guys look so happy and the breakfast looks like it went well! That’s awesome that you got to meet each other! hooray for blogger love!<3 ^__^
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..Swap with Sarah + Crawfish Date =-.

It was seriously so much fun! :D

11. Wow, I’m so envious!!! I’m envious of you getting to meet Sarah, and of her getting to meet you!!!!

I MIGHT be in the Bay area this fall, so hopefully we can meet up!
    .-= K / bihadadiaries´s last blog ..Your questions answered! =-.

Hehehe, it was so much fun!

And OMG that would be soooo awesome!!! :D :D :D

12. ohh fun! Must be exciting to meet someone face to face! I have yet met another blogger, I can’t find any bloggers around my area -_- sighh and I know what you mean about clothingg it takes forever to find your ideal size let along just the style itself!
    .-= Pop Champagne´s last blog ..Champagne Style: Going Wavy =-.

It totally was esp after we’ve talked so much on the internets. :D

& duuuuude, I hear you.

13. shaynaJo says:

it’s so nice to see the smiling faces in the pictures! I still havent met any of the bloggers i befriended in the beauty blog world but I think I would love too coz it looked so fun and exciting~

I wish there were more bloggers in my area! It was totally way fun. I think they’re all up in the Bay Area lol.

aww, you both look so cute :) in the blurry pic of sarah & brian i want to yell SMILE at him =P what a fun way to start a day :)
    .-= mayaari´s last blog ..Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. =-.