Birthday Coach from J

Hi guys, yup more birthday stuff LOL. My BFF J couldn’t make my birthday party, but she brought me a gift to lunch the next week.

Oooh what could it be?
Coach cell phone charm & purse mirror!

I am positively in love with the cell phone pull because it makes it so much easier to fish my phone out of my purse and the mirror is so pretty! I collect compact mirrors and it’s quite unique in my collection. :D

In other news, I finally got my Sephora VIB order (15% off with code VIBMADNESS or BI15 ’till 4/19) tonight so I’ll hopefully have pictures of my collective birthday haul tomorrow! I also ordered two UNII palettes and got them tonight so I expect to have a nice review of those within a couple weeks. I’m so impressed with them so far!

Disclaimer: The products featured in this post were purchased for me by a friend. Neither my friend nor I am affiliated with the manufacturers/distributors of any of these products and received no compensation for this post.

Tags:

24 Responses to “Birthday Coach from J ♥”

1. Janice says:

Omg the mirror is so cute! Love anything hotpink and patent! Cant wait to see your hauls!

I’m gonna do a post on my mirrors soon. =)

2. evie says:

hehe this is late but happy belated birthday!! i like the handphone key chain! XD

Thanks Evie!! :D

ooo how nice! the mirror is really cute, I love practical gifts! yay for getting ur package!!! :) can’t wait to see what you got :)
    .-= Lulu´s last blog ..Blogger Loves =-.

Hehehe, I looooove cute compact mirrors! & yea!! I was *so* happy last night! :D

4. clover says:

haha! you know, if you tallied up all the little bdays you have had, you’re gona be way old!!! ahh gaww jk jk :[ haha.

that is a super cute mirror :]

i can’t wait for your upcoming post! exciting :] happy belated bday again~!

LOL. I know it’s gone on forever LOL. But I did want to thank everyone who sent me something this year. I’ve been really blessed. =)

5. Maggie says:

Oooh, the mirror is so cute! (Cough, I collect compact mirrors too, Cough. >__>)
    .-= Maggie´s last blog ..Clownin’ around… =-.

Mirrors are so much fun to collect, no?! I wanna see your collection!! :D

6. Oh, how wonderful! I love the pink…yay! =D

Thanks! I totally love pink too hehehe. :D

7. happy belated birthday!

that was very nice of her and it’s PINK! so pretty. :)

Thanks!! :D

I love pink things hehehe. She knows me well. :D

8. coach is nice!! I wish my blackberry has a strap holder thingy that I can put stuff on, but nooo they want it to look corporate savy or something ugggh and I love the pink mirror, very girlie and cute!
    .-= Pop Champagne´s last blog ..Predators =-.

Ahhh, this is kind of embarassing but it is totally a high priority requirement of mine that a new cellphone has a hook thingy for cell phone charms LOL…

& hehe yea. J knows me well. :D

9. Cecilia says:

Wow, that’s adorable!
    I hope you had a good birthday!
    .-= Cecilia´s last blog ..Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eye Shadow =-.

Thanks! I had a wonderful birthday and I’ve just been astounded by the amount of blogger love I’ve received this year. I’m really lucky. :D

10. HT says:

Awww what a great gift! I know, I always lose my phone and my keys. Sigh. Happy late birthday!!!!

So practical, right?! I really love it hehehe. & thank you!!! :D

awww! how perfectly you :D hehehe.

Hahaha, so true right?! :D

awww..so nice of your BFF!!!!
    .-= Nikki´s last blog ..Eureka Moment: My Popcorn Pen =-.

She’s great! :D