ekiLove Kawaii Bow Earrings

Hi guys! Last week I got my latest ekiLove order. Everything Eki makes is so beautiful and I am always tempted to order, but as soon as I saw her Kawaii Bow Earrings I knew I had to have a pair! They match one of my favorite necklaces from oh hello friend. :D

Eki always puts together the most beautiful packages. She included green tea & Hello Kitty candies, collagen eye masks, and a Smashbox lipgloss as extras. The Kawaii Bow Earrings are so dainty and cute! I love them. They perfectly match my necklace. :D

ekiLove Kawaii Bow Earrings Me wearing them & necklace from oh hello friend.

I really love Eki’s jewelry style. I’m gonna post pictures of me wearing the other two pairs of ekiLove earrings I have too, but I keep forgetting to photograph one of them lol. Thank you so much, Eki! :D

In case anyone cares, I’m wearing Shu P Beige cream eyeshadow and MAC Smoke & Diamonds on the eyes, Tarina Tarantino Parasol on the cheeks and Laura Mercier Azalea stickgloss.

Tags: , , , ,

30 Responses to “ekiLove Kawaii Bow Earrings”

ooo sooooo cute! they really DO match perfectly :D and i love the top you’re wearing <3 <3 what a cute neckline! and the color is fun too :)
    .-= sarah´s last blog ..Lip Swatches =-.

Aren’t they adorable together?! I totally squealed out loud when I saw the earrings on ekiLove LOL.

& thanks! I actually got it at CR on a total whim LOL. I was way overdressed one day (the weather has been so schizophrenic down here in the last month) but I was running late, so instead of going home to change, I popped into CR on my way to the bus stop, grabbed the top, paid & used their dressing room to change, LOL!

2. Audrey says:

those are earrings are so cute! <3 i also love love oh, hello friend. i own so much of her things

Eki totally named them right! I am really in love with them. :D

And duuuuuude I adore oh, hello friend too! Everytime she comes to our campus vendor fair I want to buy everything at her stand hehe.

i agree! the earrings match perfectly with your bow necklace, I love them both so much! so adorable!!! <33
    .-= Lulu´s last blog ..Birthday Love from Miss Wiggle =-.

Hehehe, dude, I’ve been looking for the perfect bow earrings for the loooooongest time and when I saw these I squealed out loud LOL. :D

4. fuz says:

TOO CUTE!!!
    .-= fuz´s last blog ..Cherry on Top =-.

IKR?!?!?! :D :D :D

5. you probably already know I’m going to say this but EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOWS!!!!!! Love them so much, the only thing I’m undecided about is whether I like the necklace or the earrings better. P.S. P Beige! How are you liking that? I have the pressed shadow version of it, and I love popping it on the middle of my lid
    .-= makeup morsels´s last blog ..More Cool Makeup From Ellis Faas =-.

HEHEHE. Dude, I have been looking for a nice pair of hook bow earrings for the LONGEST time and I was sooooo happy when I saw these!

& omg, I adore P Beige cream eyeshadow! The texture of the Shu ones is just honestly far superior to any other cream shadow I’ve tried in the past (though I’m super interested in the new MUFE ones since $30 a pop for Shu is pretty expensive =/). It has this really beautiful pearl/satin finish without being frosty and it doesn’t go on patchy at all, which is usually my main concern with non-matte creams. P Beige is the perfect color for a neutral wash on my eyes and the staying power is excellent too. I’ve been wearing it with MAC Magnetic Fields or Smoke & Diamonds in the outer corner a LOT lately. It’s just so easy to pop on. =)

makeup morsels responds:

Which cream shadows have you tried before? I’ve only had experience with the Estee Lauder ones and the Revlon palettes (some of which are actually decent) oooh that sounds gorgeous
    .-= makeup morsels´s last blog ..I Came, I Saw, I Hauled =-.

The earrings and necklace are so beautiful! I love bows too :D.
    .-= Dina (XYYan)´s last blog ..Youtube Find: Applegirl =-.

Thank you! I’m so happy that bows are super in this year hehehe. :D

7. sizbelle says:

Ohhh they are so sweet. she really pack the stuffs with love. so pretty! wish i can put in more effort in wrapping too!

did you also bought the necklace from her? as they really match like a set!
    .-= sizbelle´s last blog ..Nail Swatch: Essie Spring Collection: Essie Van D’go =-.

Eki is a total doll! Her gift-wrapping really puts mine to shame lol… my packages are usually just a mess of bubble wrap and packing peanuts … ^^;;

I actually got the necklace from oh, hello friend, which was why I was so excited when I saw Eki’s earrings! I don’t think she has the necklace up right now… but you could always ask! Danni (the shop owner) is super sweet. =)

Wow you’re totally right! They do match the necklace perfectly!

So kawaii too!!
    .-= Jian´s last blog ..My Neighbour Totoro FIMO models =-.

I pretty much squealed out loud when I saw them hehehe. :D

9. OOOOH what lovely earrings! Definitely Kawaii! I love the stuff that Eki makes too!
    .-= K / bihadadiaries´s last blog ..Moto Jewelry! =-.

Aren’t they so adorable?! I really love Eki’s style. :D

K / bihadadiaries responds:

WOW you responded QUICK!!!!!!!!!!! LOL You’re up EARLY
    .-= K / bihadadiaries´s last blog ..Moto Jewelry! =-.

So girly and feminine!!! I love them! I want to order from Eki toooooo!
    .-= Blair´s last blog ..Outfits =-.

Thanks! I am realllllly loving bows lately hehe. If you order from ekiLove you have to be fast! I think the last few times she’s posted everything’s sold out within MINUTES. ;_;

That is adorable!! Oh I want a pair of cute bow earrings.
    .-= ndoodles´s last blog ..The Hole in My Wallet =-.

Duuuuude – cute bow earring are soooo hard to find! I’ve been searching for a matching pair to go with that necklace for ages now, it feels like LOL! Hope you find a cute pair soon! :D

12. Cecilia says:

What adorable little earrings, and they match your necklace perfectly!
    & also have a wonderful time in Europe!
    .-= Cecilia´s last blog ..Nail of The Day : Essie Marshmallow & Essie Aperitif =-.

13. I’m nuts for bows so I’m going gaga over your earrings and necklace. ;)

very cute earrings from eki :) that’s so awesome that you were able to match them with that necklace!
    .-= mayaari´s last blog ..NOTW and the Joys of Tea =-.

15. blu3 says:

cute bow earrings! looks like she was super generous with extras too :)
    .-= blu3´s last blog ..Biore UV Perfect Face Milk =-.

16. cute stuff from ekilove again! The bow necklace & earrings look great on you and she’s super nice to give you all those extra goodies!
    .-= Pop Champagne´s last blog ..Lady Gaga Keeping the Mosquitoes Out =-.

CAT YOU’RE GOING TO EUROPE?! Omg which parts of Europe? I love your earrings and it goes so cutely with your bow necklace *_* I’ve been reading your entries I missed out on for the past half hour and LOL I’m amused u finally succumbed to Taj Mahal – it is divine on you, such a nice warm glow! I doubt that I can pull it off though >_<
    .-= ilyana´s last blog ..Some time in April. =-.