Hi guys! Can you believe my last favorites post was in July!?! I meant to do both October and November favorites, but somehow I just never got around to it… so today I decided I’d do a combined Fall favorites post. Better late than never right? LOL. So, anyway, today I wanted to share the makeup items I’ve been loving since I moved to the city.
- Visee Blossom Eyes PK-1 ♥ From Ilyana, this is one of my favorite new palettes. It’s my first set of pink eyeshadows and while I don’t wear it very often since it’s on the sparkly side, I do love it for going out during the daytime. It lends a really pretty feminine touch.
- Crayon 38E ♥ From Yumeko, another well-loved set of eyeshadows. I think I wore this for at least a week straight when I first got it and then had to force myself to try the other shadows Yume sent me LOL. It’s so easy-to-use and pretty.
- Bobbi Brown Day to Night Warm Eyes Palette ♥ I just reviewed this and I LOVE it. If I could only wear one palette of eyeshadows for the rest of my life, this would be it.
- MAC Improvise ♥ My go-to highlighter as of late. It’s a really pretty soft gold over warm-toned blushes.
- HIP Gold Charge, UD 24/7s in Underground and Bourbon ♥ Still loving these liners. Gold Charge is the base for my tearduct highlight and I’ve been alternating Underground (for taupes) and Bourbon (for bronzes and browns) for the bottom outer corner daily.
- MUFE Full Cover Concealer 6 ♥ This is a fantastic concealer! I’ve been using it for my undereyes and I love it (can’t comment on how it works for acne or scars). It’s a great match for my skintone and it looks natural and stays put forever. Plus, it actually works as a great foundation in a pinch when sheered out with water with a stippling brush!
- Chanel Roue Coco in Egerie ♥ Not my favorite lipstick formula, but I keep coming back to this lipstick because the color is just so beautiful. I love wearing it with JS Little Bouquet.
- Chanel Rouge Allure in Delicieuse ♥ The Rouge Allures may displace the Rouge Unlimiteds and Stickglosses for my favorite lipstick formula ever. They are so nice. Deliciuese is the only one I have yet, but it’s such a beautiful soft peach with a hint of coral.
- Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited BR710 ♥ Amazing Rouge Unlimited formula, perfect everday nudy-pink cream.
- Lush Maple Taffy ♥ Great for softening lips when they’re dry, smells amazing!
- 11. Canmake Nudy Glow Brownie Chocolate ♥ From Yumeko, perfect nude lip! The gloss formula is really lovely and moisturizing too. The only gloss I’ve worn more than one day in a row, EVER.
- Sara Happ the lip slip ♥ Finally! An overnight lip treatment that’s moisturizing but not ridiculously goopy, that doesn’t give me milia along the lipline, and actually lasts all night. LOVE.
- Jill Stuart Mix Blush 09 Little Bouquet ♥ I got this from Amynaree’s blogsale. I love love love it. Such a cute, happy color. Wearing it always puts me in a good mood.
- R&R Bedroom ♥ My new go-to blush. Perfect for everyday wear and particularly lovely as a fall/winter cheek color without being too dramatic.
- R&R Spank ♥ My perfect pale pink blush! I used to think I couldn’t pull it off, but Spank is the right color for me. It goes really beautifully with the Canmake gloss too!
Are there any items that have really stood out to you as favorites for this fall?
I have a body care edition coming soon, and I’m also working on an updated skincare post. Hopefully that’ll come after the quarter is over but before I go on vacation haha, so stay tuned!